With everything being closed lately, it can be hard to get out and have a date night. Especially if you have small children. It is so important to spend time together though!
Here is a list of inexpensive date night ideas you can try, from the comfort of your home. 🙂
Download this FREE printable below!
Date night ideas:
- Order food from your favorite restaurant. Have a picnic in your living room or backyard.
- Build a fort and watch your favorite movie. Get your favorite snacks/soda from a nearby vending machine.
- Pull out all your card/board games and have a game night.
- Make homemade ice cream.
- Have a chocolate tasting night.
- Make dinner together and have a romantic candlelight dinner.
- Do couple massages.
- Camp out or go star gazing in your backyard.
- Find and bake a new treat together.
- Play the newlywed game. Ask each other questions about your relationship/life. The goal is to have the same answers. Here is a list of 50 free printable questions. 🙂
- Make a time capsule.
- Have a Nerf gun, or water balloon fight.
- Take a bubble bath together.
- Plan an at home couple’s paint night.
- Have a cook off competition.
- Make a bucket list to do together.
- Have a karaoke night.
- Play video games, or we like doing Just Dance competitions.
- Find a fun DIY project to make together.
- Have a fondue night. You don’t need a fondue machine to do this. We just enjoy melting chocolate and dipping pretzels and strawberries.
- Do a puzzle together.
- Have a camp fire. We love making s’mores and cinnamon rolls over the fire!
- Plan your next vacation, or your dream vacation.
- Play “Would You Rather?”
- Start learning a new language together.
- Exercise. Go for a walk, or find a new work out video to try.
- Play yard games. Some of our favorites are Corn-hole, Molkky, and Kan Jam.
What date night ideas do you have/enjoy doing?